O'me O'life we live...

Voting

June 23, 2010

Late Father's Day...

I know, a few days late and a few dollars short, well, more than a few! This past Saturday and Sunday, the wee ones and I finished up our crafts for Father's Day...a card for daddy, very simple and NC blue, and a few sun catchers for Papa that the kids LOVED making! I was looking for ideas that KMan could partake in and this was perfect! I sat them down with a few sheets of tissue paper and let them have a go with ripping...and ripping...and ripping. Then they pressed the torn pieces down on some Press-n-Seal...(I love that stuff), with a cutout of their hand print, and then glued it to a popsicle stick frame. Abbey wanted to glitter up the frames and so I added a few drops to each side and let her smear away! They both had fun and didn't try to kill each other or myself so it was a good "art day".




No comments:

Post a Comment