O'me O'life we live...

Voting

June 21, 2010

"Not Me'ing"...a first for me...

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


I am sure that one of us are guilty of it on one day or another...letting the little things slide by under our noses and not going that extra "mile" to get it super clean. "Not Me Monday" was born by MckMama as a way to blog her imperfections and tribulations in parenting...so I will take suit now that I am a "blogger" and most definitely an imperfect parent. So lets begin this "Not Me'ing"...

I certainly did not allow both of my wee ones to run in our very visable backyard with just a diaper on KMan and Abbey in panties, jumping through the sprinkler! They did enjoy the freedom, so I tried not to feel so guilty! And I did not try to justify our lil' princess' "terria terms" for her brothers private parts...for sure, not me. Those of you that know my "term" for that can relish in the laughter of hearing Abbey state this to a few people. So if you blog...get busy with your "not Me" event in your life and link them to her page...or not, if you are not into the linky thing. Catch ya on the flip side. ;) Oh...I will leave one more note...

I certainly did not let Abbey "rock out" to STP with her head-band and her brothers pj's after reading time before bed...nope, not me.

2 comments:

  1. ive nerver seen abby like tht b4!! i think she might end up like me......lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be super cool, being as that you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete