O'me O'life we live...

Voting

July 19, 2010

O' Not Me...Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


It is Monday...and I would never prepare this post the night previous...just to get a head start, nope...not me.

This week has been kinda lazy, kinda busy, kinda honest...

In the midst of it all, I would never recommend that Abbey drink her brother's milk because I am in the middle of watching The Fabulous Beekman Boys...never. I would never let the two of them drink after one another, much less tell them to take the other ones things just because I am watching the latest happenings on the Beekman Farm. It seems even with the benefit of DVR, I can't seem to tear away from the drama...so they wait for commercials! That show is awesome if you have not seen it...good stuff.



And...I would not put off making Abbey's birthday invitations until the last days before they need to be mailed in order to arrive before the party, not when I have had the supplies to get them done for a week! I am always on top of things and could not be called a procrastinator, by any means! With them almost done, we can talk about that tomorrow...but here is a peek!



Oh yea...there is no way possible that I have run our dryer to the point of its early demise. I would never continue to use it knowing that it has been "broken" for over a month...what is the word broken anyway?!? After all of the attempts to rig it for "one more load"...it is no more...and I would never be to blame for not having it repaired waaaaaayyyyy sooner! So now, I am not the one who is going to have to dry clothes outside or at the laundromat...



There will be no Linky for awhile until MckMama's new babe is born but I shall continue the fashion of ranting about what we have not been up to...and 'till she is back up and about with 5th child in sling, I shall be chillin' like a villan...down in the metroplex.

No comments:

Post a Comment