O'me O'life we live...

Voting

July 28, 2010

that silver lining...

Essentially, I am one to look on the bright side of things and I usually see the glass as half full. Then, there are those times when things just wear and tear until you can no longer see the silver lining. I started preparing this post on the 20th of July...funny thing. Since that day, me and my family have had to look hard and deep for that silver lining...and on the 24th, it seemed even harder...



...but I must remind myself of the things in MY life that I am soooo grateful for...


...moments when my wee ones share, love, and teach each other...



...bare babe's feet in his sister's sunflower bed...(that one had two blooms on it!)



...the smell of Abbey pulling Honeysuckle from the bush...



...knowing that I am teaching my children the growth of their world...



...and having a handsome son with gorgeous lashes helps me see...



...my silver lining...

No comments:

Post a Comment