O'me O'life we live...

Voting

August 23, 2010

O' Not Me...Monday!

This is the Not Me, Monday ~ ghetto fabulous edition. Let me explain...

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


In the midst of last weeks breakdown in the Wal-Mart parking lot, crying over broken pieces and parts...my drivers seat in the used Volvo that we just purchased, decided to lay back flat and not go back up. By saying that "it" decided to, I mean that I did not hit the memory button on the side that makes it do funky weird stuff that the regular buttons don't allow. So, that would not be me, driving around for a week now...ghetto fabulous style. Gangsta lean and all...this is it. And I would never proceed to brag about it in any, form, or fashion...thinking that laughter could cure all ills.

With all of the events that have taken place in the last few months with our family...good and bad, I would never still be planning our wedding at the end of September...just to add to the mix! We thought of postponing it, again, because of all of the hoopla lately, but O' Happy Happy, Joy Joy...it is officially on like Donkey Kong! The date we originally chose just happens to be the Autumnal Equinox and I would never have something to do with that, by chance the date I liked had an Earthly significance and that would never give me the idea that it is soooo meant to be! We have our family together, our children together, and our lives together...maybe it is about time to have the legalities in line as well! Being as that I love parties, I would not be the one trying to have a low-key, JP wedding and a simple, family centered after party. However, I am NOT centering my color theme for our ceremony & get-together around a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale...nope, not me!


Please venture on over to MckMama's site to see what others have not been up to...today is a giveaway so link up for your chance to win! Have fun "Not Me'ing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment